At our home, our guests are . . . our family. And what you’re sure to find at Thanna’s Place, is a lot of smiles and friendly faces!
Of course, we want your stay to be as comfortable as possible. So we’ve tried our best to ensure you have all that you need.
Just for you . . . (complimentary)
- Around our home, you’ll find many comfortable sitting areas with fresh flowers/ orchids.
- Our garden patio offers a relaxing atmosphere with many tropical plants and flowers.
- Our metropolitan style backyard gives our guests a glimpse into a Trini suburban-style way of life.
- A definite yes to High Speed wireless Internet Access.
- A must to Continental Breakfast, Trini-style continental!
- A 24/7 Tea and coffee station, a favorite among our guests – “breakfast prepared by Anna (or Thais) including eggs, pancakes, cakes, juice and fresh fruit. Still very convenient : coffee, tea, chocolate milk and cold water were available day and night . . .” – Mylia from Suriname
- Our home has a fully equipped kitchen for those who would like to prepare a meal.
- Iron, ironing board and hairdryers are available.
Wondering what you’ll find in your room? Check out our Sleeping page.
Optional . . . (additional fees)
- Laundry facilities – “why go home with dirty laundry?”
- Airport Transfers and personal Taxi Service – ” . . . omar our driver was very professional (same as if having limo service & limo price). He was “ALWAYS” on time and knew “EXACTLY” where he was going and there was “ALWAYS” a sense of security with him around . . .” – Roberto from New York
- Special Dietary Needs? No problem – “. . . they were able to provide me with a vegan breakfast despite being Informed last minute of my dietary needs. The breakfast was great!!!!” Darlene from Canada
- Lunch Catering
- Diving, Hiking and Nature Tours
- Purchasing of Tobago Ferry tickets (please request at time of booking), concert tickets, etc.
- Cellular Phone Rentals