What has bright lights, circus music, giraffes and horses all spinning and galloping in a big circle? Duh! A merry-go-around! And guess what? Trinidad’s first ever “Enchanted Carousel” is now open in Port of Spain at the
“MovieTowne Green Park”! Yippie for kids and well from the looks of it adults as well . . .
So here’s what you need to know about MovieTowne’s Enchanted Carousel Park.
- No adults are allowed on the ride . . . . . . . . . . . just kidding.
- Kids younger than 2 years will need a grown up.
- If you’re shorter than 42″, you ride free with a paying parent/adult.
- If you’re over 200 lbs, sorry you’ll have to wait for another circus ride.
- Rides cost $20 per person and last for about five (5) minutes.
All in all, the ride is a lot of fun! Would be great if they tweaked it a little and included some local animals . . . goats . . . maybe even a giant Pawi! HA! So definitely check it out . . . we’re looking out for a Ferris Wheel next!