“What to do for summer vacation?” “Where to go for summer 2013?” “What to do with the kids this summer?” – Questions on every mothers mind . . .
Well, we’re going to give you a few reasons why you should come to Trinidad and Tobago for your summer 2013 vacation! And it all centers around one phrase:
“Plenty to see and do!”
There are many advantages to being part of a twin island. You get best of both worlds – two islands with two completely different experiences! Yes, Tobago might be known for its beaches, famous underwater world and tasty food. But that’s just half the story. In ‘Sweet TnT’, you can have your cake and eat it too!
For the night owls!
- On almost any given night, Aripita Avenue comes alive with people, food and music! If you’re looking for a fun night out, this entertainment and recreation hub promises to satisfy. From restaurants to clubs to karoke to street food – it’s your pick.
- “The city that never sleeps” – any guesses? . . . . . . . . city of St. James in Trinidad! And probably the most famous bar in Trinidad – Smokey and Bunty’s. If you want a peek at some of the regular characters that Trinidad has, spend a night out in St James. It’ll be sure entertainment (without calling any names, look out for ‘Saucy Pow’)
- Packed your dancing shoes you say? Check out one of the most popular clubs in the Caribbean, Zen Night Club. They have special nights for different vibez of music and atmosphere. Or maybe Cipriani Boulavard’s 51Degrees nightclub might be more your flavour. Or maybe you’re looking to burn some serious calories after eating doubles and roti whole night. Then ‘cha cha’ on over to Sabor Latino!
- Though Carnival celebrations are long over by summer, many Mas Camp Pubs are open throughout the year. Wanna stop by for a ‘taste’ of Carnival? Sit and have a few beers with the locals. They love talking about their country!
- You can also catch a local musical of theatre/ dance performance at our newly – completed National Academy for the Performing Arts (NAPA)
- What about a night out for the family? Then stop by MovieTowne Plaza! There’s shopping stores, restaurants, bars, Grocery shopping – Pricesmart (Wharehouse club shopping) and a 10 screen cineplex theater.
- Or how about a whole different side of our night life? Turtle Watching in Grande Riviere!
- Or a walk along Trinidad’s newest hotspot for recreation, concerts and more? Chaguaramas Boardwalk!
We told you . . . there’s so much to see and do in ‘Sweet TnT!’
To be continued . . . “For those in search of something different . . .”